Miss Earth Lebanon 2014

MISS EARTH LEBANON 2014 - AMINA AL HASSAN


Age: 22
Height: 171 cm
Measurements: 35-25-37

"The shining idea of making a contest such as Miss Earth; which depends on beauty, smartness and culture; should be the ideal of all beauty contests."

Describe your childhood growing years:
My childhood was filled with my parents love and 6 wonderful brothers and sisters. I have a lot of memories from it and I still keep a huge part of my childhood inside. I believe that every one of us still has a small part of childhood that has affected our lifestyle and I am very happy with mine and I hope I can provide my kids with a happy, hope filled childhood.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood?
My childhood was a simple one but I’ve taken a lot of lessons that have helped me to improve my behavior. The most important one is, to never judge people before you know which environment they belong to and what condition or situation they are in.

Any special facts or story about your family?
Due to the war we were forced to leave Lebanon heading to Germany and became a Lebanese emigrant family. But we have always kept our Lebanese traditions. We love Lebanese food and we still read, write and talk Arabic language and we still follow daily Lebanese news, culture, music and food.

What is the most unusual thing you have ever done?
I have a calm lifestyle that’s why the most unusual thing I have ever done would be, that I decided to make my own life, get my own apartment and work at a young age. And I succeeded, although it’s unusual for the Lebanese tradition but I am sure that, this was the best way for me.

What is your most memorable moment?
One of the most memorable moments is for sure the birth of my first little nephew. He brings so much joy to our lives every day. When we found out recently that he has Leukemia you realize how close health and sickness can be and how fast it can change your live forever. So this brings the most enjoyable moments but also the sad ones at the same time.

What is your environmental advocacy and why did you choose this?
The nature is the most important gift we were given by the lord, the beautiful nature, the wonderful human beings, beneficial plants and endless river and sea sources of water. But our earth can’t breathe any more, our ignorance and greed is causing us to become enemies of our earth and we are compromising our generation and future generations the right to a healthy life. In order to protect environment on a global scale I am advocating for everyone to be educated about preservation of our environment and its sustainability. We all have to be committed to environmental awareness.

What can you promote about your country?
When we talk about culture, heritage, art, beauty, tourism or even food we definitely talk about Lebanon. It is necessary to mention that Phoenicians who invented the alphabet were Lebanese and they have left huge heritage to Lebanon. I must mention that Lebanon is one of the few countries that are able to be a great tourist country in all four seasons you can go skiing or climb a mountain and on the other hand go swimming or take a sun shower on the beautiful beaches. Lebanon is like paradise on earth and I wish you all can visit it one day and enjoy.

What trivia about yourself would like to share?
I love to eat sweets watch cartoons and drive fast cars.




Share on Google Plus

About Admin

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment